All Palette jewels are made in 92.5% silver, also known as sterling silver, and are then plated with gold. Tarnishing of jewels cannot be fully avoided, however our basic use and care guidelines will ensure that your precious jewels remain as good as new!
- Please keep the jewel away from chlorine, bleach and all household cleaners.
- Remove silver jewelry before showering, washing dishes, exercising, or engaging in other activities where it will be exposed to moisture or sweat for long periods of time.
- We recommend that you store jewelry in the given zip lock bag. Especially when not in use, to keep it tarnish free.
- Please ensure that the jewelry is stored separately at all times. Don’t store silver with wood, rubber, newspaper, or in a loose drawer with other articles as this can lead to faster tarnishing.
- Allow body lotions and perfumes to completely dry before wearing the jewels as the chemicals present in them would bond and react with the copper and alloys present in silver which would in-turn speed up the process of tarnishing dramatically.
- Clean your jewelry using lukewarm soapy water and a soft brush, but while doing so ensure that your jewelry is never submerged. Make sure it’s fully dry before putting it back into the zip lock bag.